OFFICE CORONA VIRUS POLICY
Like so many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the Corona virus (Covid-19) and how it is impacting our world and understand your concerns during this time.
Our entire team is being diligent in addressing this evolving situation. We want to ensure you that we are taking all precautionary measures to keep our offices safe and sterile for our patients and staff members.
We recommend following the preventive measures for your health per the CDC’s recommendations.
In our offices, the procedures below are now in force:
- We ask ONLY the patient enter the building, unless assistance is required to help the patient.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the check-in desk
- Wipes will be available at the checkin for you to wipe down your seat
- Wipes and or napkins to open all door handles.
- We always wipe down exam rooms between patients. We are added extra steps .
- Only the patient (and patient assistant if required) will be be permitted in the exam room
- Our staff always uses exam gloves and washes / sanitize hands between patient visits
- Our staff will maintain a safe distance between the patient / patient assistant
- If you have signs of a cold or fever, please take the time to reschedule your appointment. We help expedite your new appointment when you show no signs of a fever.
- If you have traveled overseas and have an appointment scheduled, please reschedule your appointment 21 days from the date you returned to the US.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.